Federal State Institution of Science Institute of the United States of America and Canada of the Russian Academy of Sciences (ISCRAN)
Announces a competition for filling a vacant position
to the Department of Foreign Policy Studies
· Position: Research Fellow, Foreign Policy Research Department (0.5 rates)
· Branch of science: political sciences
· Research topics: US foreign policy in the Middle East.
Tasks and criteria
Conducts research and development on specific sections (stages) of projects, as a responsible performer, and (or) independently carries out complex studies, experiments and observations. Collects, processes, analyzes and summarizes the results of experiments and observations, taking into account domestic and foreign data on the research topic. Participates in the development of plans and methodological research programs, recommendations on the use of their results, as well as in their practical implementation. Participates in the educational process in the universities of the relevant profile (sections of special courses, seminars and workshops, the management of diploma and course work). Carries out research plans and other tasks of the Institute and reports on their implementation. Transfers to the Institute scientific results obtained in accordance with plans of research and the tasks of the Institute or using the material and technical base of the Institute. Generates reports (sections of the report) on the research topic, its section, stage or individual task).
Criteria for evaluation:
Higher professional education;
· Work experience in the specialty not less than 3 years (for scientific workers without a scientific degree);
– participation in the number of executors of works on priority priority research programs of the Russian Academy of Sciences and its branches; competitions of scientific projects;
– the presence in the last 3 years of at least 3 scientific papers on the main research directions of the Institute in the publications included in the RICC in the Web of Science and Scopus databases;
– presentations with reports at intra- and inter-institute scientific conferences;
– Participation in scientific and organizational work.
· Giving the advantage:
– Scientific degree of Candidate of Science;
– participation in collective works of ISCRAN;
– the presence for the last 3 years of speeches with reports at all-Russian scientific conferences and conferences with international participation;
– participation in projects carried out under grants of scientific funds, RAS programs, federal and sectoral programs, Russian and international contracts.
· Must know the goals and objectives of ongoing research and development, domestic and foreign information on the research topic;
· Must know modern methods of organization of research, generalization and processing of information received; observations; means for conducting experiments and observations;
· Internal regulations, orders and orders; rules and norms of protection: labor, fire safety.
· Official salary: 8372 rub. per month.
· Employment contract: The contract for basic work, for a period of 5 years.
· Social package: social support for union members.
· Hiring housing: no
· Travel Compensation: no
· Business accommodation: no
Employment in the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, work in the structural subdivision of the Institute, working time not more than 20 hours per week, five-day working week with two days off (Saturday, Sunday), a working day of 4 hours, an annual paid leave of 28 calendar days, career growth.
Deadline for submission of documents for the competition from August 10 to September 20, 2018.
The application is sent to the secretary of the tender commission ISKRAN Pushkin Ulyana Vladimirovna to the address:
For more information call: (495) 691-11-66, (495) 691-14-94